Pet Odor and Stain Removal
Remove Pet Odor Carpet in Washington, DC
- All our employees have been hand-picked for experience, competence and courtesy.
- We purchase all our cleaning products and materials directly from the manufacturer and pass the savings on to you.
- We will never add any hidden or un-agreed upon charges - the initial quote will be the all-inclusive end price.
- Your carpets and rugs will not incur any damage from the cleaning process. We can even work on antique rugs!
- In addition to cleaning rugs and carpets, we are also experienced and trained in removing pet stains and odors from furniture and upholstery.
- By the time we're done, your home will look and smell as fresh as the outdoor air, and you can have guests over with confidence again.
- So whether your carpet has suffered minimal or major damage, don't choose some fly-by-night cleaning company that will track more dirt into your home than out. Trust the pet stain and odor removal experts at Renaissance Carpet Cleaners to get the job done on time, at the price quoted and to your complete satisfaction.
- For more information or to receive a free estimate, please contact us today.
Request an Appointment
- Akeem and Ty did a terrific job. Lots of carpet, and they were very instructive in how to care for my carpets.- Bonnie Roberts. 10/14/2019
- Akeem and Ty were a great team. I appreciated their professionalism and their desire to keep me informed during the entire cleaning process. My loveseat and chairs look practically new!- Jen Campbell. 5/21/2019
- We had our carpets cleaned today and WOW. We had such tough gross stains in there. We've previously gone with Stanley Steamer but they didn't manage to make a dent so we had given up hope. But we're getting a dog soon and decided what the heck, the prices are so reasonable we might as well give it a go. Fantastic decision, they probably saved us hundreds of dollars replacing our carpets! They look amazing, and the gross stains we'd thought were impossible to handle are gone! Well worth it! If you have a carpet and need it cleaned, hire them! The guys we had over, Akeem and Ty, were also super nice and did an amazing job :D Our house is puppy ready now thanks to these guys, who performed a carpet cleaning miracle :D- Elyse Hoffman. 5/7/2019
- ABSOLUTELY GREAT EXPERIENCE!!!! Called Renaissance at the last minute USA Clean Master was suppose to come out between 4:00pm - 6:00pm and called at 3:15 to say they weren't coming. Called Rennaissance and I'm so glad I did. The two technicians were very professional and did an amazing job cleaning carpet that was in bad condition....Really thought I would have to replace the carpet. As we communicated everything was "Sir". I highly recommend "RENAISSANCE"...Actually called a property manager while they were there to refer them. Donald Greenwood- Donald Greenwood. 3/17/2019
- Akeem was very professional and get an extremely thorough job. You could tell that he cared about our infant son who is crawling now and the reason we wanted to get the carpet cleaned. He was even right on time at the beginning of the window. We are very happy with the level of cleanliness of the carpets at a reasonable rate. Thanks!- Jessica Lunde (DCPS). 1/21/2019
- I hired Renaissance Carpet Cleaners to do a deep clean of carpet and area rugs. Akeem did a wonderful job and was extremely professional. There were stains on the carpet from a previous tenant and he removed them all during the cleaning. I will definitely use them again in the future!- Ashlee Davis. 1/23/2018
- Akeem did a great job. Very pleased with the punctuality, professionalism, and exceptional value of service.- Sam Raduns. 1/11/2018
- Extreme professionalism from the initial phone inquiry, the explanation of the rates and packages, the onsite technicians professionalism and excellent work performed in my home! I will definitely utilize Renaissance Carpet Cleaning annually to maintain a well kept carpeting throughout my living space!- James Evans. 6/20/2017
- These guys were great! Both the phone receptionist and the technician were very friendly, they came the same day I called and did an excellent job removing wine stains from my carpet, and it was only $50! I will definitely use these guys again for my carpet cleaning needs.- Dave Hine. 8/26/2016
- Great experience with this company. This is my 2nd time using them and both times they exceeded my expectations. Had heavy stains on carpet and tehc did a great job getting a lot of them out. Will recommend and use again.- Dee Garrison. 7/26/2016
- 4th time they come to my house and they are EXCELLENT!- Ana Judith Montalvo-Burke. 4/24/2016
- I've had my sofa cleaned twice now by Renaissance and have been extremely pleased with the work both times. The first time was due to an animal accident on a cushion and a week after the sofa was cleaned it happened again, Renaissance sent someone out to spot clean asap. The prices are extremely reasonable for the level of service received. Each visit my technician was professional and took the time needed to ensure that I was happy with the service. I would highly recommend Renaissance to anyone!- Niki Lizarraga. 2/4/2016
- Yesterday was my second time using Renaissance, and this experience was just as good as the first. Malik was my technician and he was punctual, professional, honest, and thorough. My carpet looks absolutely great. Will be using again and will be happy to refer them to everyone I know.- Shereé Cleckley. 10/12/2015
- I just had Renaissance clean my furniture. Fabulous job! They were on time and very courteous. I'm very happy with the work! Thanks!- Shelly O. 3/20/2015
- These guys did an outstanding job. We had stains not just from our pets over the last two years, but stains that were left here from the previous owner. All those stains are gone, and the carpet looks and smells great. I recommend getting the deluxe clean option for heavy traffic areas, the look of the carpet afterwords was like brand new. The service was great as well. The technician was very nice and courteous, and got about 700 sq ft done in about 2 hours (one big room was deluxe clean, one was a basic clean). Overall, I would highly recommend Renaissance.- William Taylor. 10/13/2013
- I had set up Renaissance Carpet Cleaners to clean my son’s apartment carpets. Living out of town I had no clue whom to call. I did the typical web search and came across Renaissance. Best move I ever made. Picture 3 college guys sharing an apartment. That description has dirty carpets written all over it. When Renaissance got done, the boys were blown away. They told me they did a fantastic job. When they moved into the apartment, there were noticeable stains in certain areas. Even though the landlord had the carpets cleaned before they moved in. My son said that Renaissance even got those stains out. They were impressed with the professionalism and attention to detail. They were very honest, no silly games with prices, and most important no stupid up-selling we they arrived. They are honest with the work that needs to be done. I liked that they email you their prices before your appointment date, giving you the choice of what you want done and can afford. At the same time, when they arrive they walk through your place and talk to you about what you want done. They take their time…none of this rush in and rush out stuff. In my son’s case, the primary rooms only needed the basic cleaning, but the staircase needed the deluxe. With Renaissance, you are in control. You can mix and match services. I felt they are very concerned about customer service before anything else and that is hard to find with other companies in the industry. They confirm appointments, shows up on time, and will get back to you to answer any questions. By all means go to their website, and schedule your appointment online. They give a discount for online appointments. Once you make an appointment, you will get an email from Monica within a few hours confirming your appointment, and detailing prices and packages. They make it VERY easy. Great …Great….company!- Lilli Cummings. 5/8/2013
- Malique from RCC just left after spending right at 5hrs on my basement carpet (about 800 sqft). I'm pretty amazed by how thorough he was and if he didn't get the stains out no one will. He arrived right at 10 for the 10-12 show time. He and the receptionist were very professional and kind, and RCC is reasonably priced. I got the deluxe/deep cleaning which did a great job at removing pet stains and odors resulting from potty training a new pup. Would highly recommend them, and will use them for the upstairs in the future.- Jay Stowell. 0/31/2013